Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cheat Sheet

There’s so much more to know and remember and adjust on the serger than there is on the sewing machine! It’s do-able, just complicated at first. I know I’ll get the hang of it, but not without more practice. What has been most annoying is flipping through the book over and over to look up the same little things that I haven’t quite memorized. Like, which one of the knobs does what? And what’s the ‘normal’ number on the knob? And, how do I remove that thingy-majig? Or just-What page was that darn stitch on??

SO I made this silly sheet. Anyone who already knows what they are doing I’m sure will laugh…

image

BUT it’s going to help me getting started, and especially in the class I’m taking next weekend!

And yes, I decided to make it pretty-so maybe I’d enjoy using it. I made it match my other stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment