Monday, February 8, 2010

Things I wanna make…

So this is a neat idea I found at  http://www.flythroughourwindow.comimage For most people this is a dish mat to put on the counter when unloading the dishwasher-for those dishes that just didn’t get dry yet. For ME (who washes the dishes by hand) this would replace my dish towel that I set down next to my dish rack when doing dishes-because the rack doesn’t hold all the dishes I’m washing. It’s super cute and I might just have to see about making one for me in the near future :)

You can see the tutorial HERE on the website

~     ~  ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~  ~     ~

I’ve already shown something I found fromClassic Campbell

  Classic Campbell



but here’s another cute thing…  If I had someone to throw a baby shower-I would probably be making these!!!

transformers 015

Aren’t they cute! They are party invitations enclosed in little diapers.  A simple and fun idea! She explains how she made them HERE on her blogpost

~     ~  ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~  ~     ~

Now back to the current project which I can hopefully post soon!! I’m making roman shades for my kitchen bay window-and they’re slowly coming along! Last night I marked out all the places for the rings on the back-and sewed all the rings on one of the three curtains. Now I just need to finish sewing them on the other two-and get the hardware to hang and then hang them! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment